This is my first Christmas as a SAHM so I figured, including a short a sweet wish list would be perfect to include in my Blogmas. The SAHM in your life might and probably will have different interest and this does not apply to all SAHM.
This Christmas I’ve noticed my wants have really changed from last year. In previous years, I’ve wanted things mainly to entertain myself. This year, I’d love to receive items that can make me feel good and not only just for me but for Malcolm too.
I decided to put together a list of things a SAHM may want under her tree this year.
- Comfortable but convenient slippers
- Sweaters – Hoodie or Zipper
- Baby Carrier Jacket or Sweater
- Chocolate or whatever goodies your SAHM prefers
- Phone Charger or Electronic Gadgets
- Surprise her with a night planned out with her friends and the child/children taken care of
That’s all I’ve got for now,
– Malcolm’s Mommy