I’m so excited to take part in a winter tag! & I’m even more excited that I was nominated by Beth over at The Makeup by Beth. For those of you who don’t know, The Winter Tag consists of answering questions, stating random facts about yourself then nominating 12 other bloggers. So here we go and I hope you enjoy!
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- List 12 bloggers you want to do the tag. They can be anyone you want.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
My 12 Random Facts
- I am a Cusp Baby (Libra&Scorpio)
- I absolutely love Big Brother and Jersey Shore
- I prefer Jif over any other kind of Peanut Butter
- I’ve met 2 of my great grandmas in my lifetime and still have one around today 🎉🎉 go grandma
- I love cats and dogs both equally
- I’m a country girl at heart & destined to make my way back to country living
- I prefer my small group of friends rather then a large group of acquaintances
- I LOVE my momma and she’s my rock, not many people my age have a relationship with their parents
- I am a daddy’s girl at heart
- I’d rather a night in watching movies then a night out being wild
- My favourite meals are either Italian or Trinidad style dish
- I have an addiction to Rockstars
1. What are your favourite things about Winter?
My favourite thing about winter is the Christmas Festivities and all the lights. I love to enjoy the best of winter before the New Year and everyone’s taking down their decorations.
2. What is your favourite Winter outfit?
My go to on a winter day is leggings with calf-high socks, a hoodie thrown over a comfy tank top and a pompon hat to top it all off!
3. What is your favourite Winter food?
If I had to pick, the food i get most excited about in the winter is Stoup, it’s not exactly soup but it’s not stew. It’s usually better the day after it’s made when it’s had a chance to sit & it’s a great way to relax and warm the body after a cold winters day.
4. Favourite Winter drink?
My go to drink in the winter is obviously Hot Chocolate, to the point I’ve even wrote a post on it Hot Chocolate 🍫
5. What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
Cuddled up in bed watching Netflix with my other, and hopefully one day Malcolm!
6. How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
A little TBH moment right here, I don’t wear make-up… ever.
7. What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Ouuu one thing Ive been asking for since my birthday (October) is to go for a massage and relaxation day.
8. What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Snow, Christmas Lights and Early Sunsets
9. What is your favourite Winter Song?
10. What is your favourite Winter memory?
If I had to choose, I would have to say the huge snow storms we used to get when I was a kid. The ‘snow storms’ nowadays are nothing like back when I was growing up.
11. What is your favourite Winter scent?
I love the smell of Pine in the winter, smelling the trees and the needles, mmm. It’s so beautiful that all year round they never fully lose their needles & in the winter the fill the air with their calming sent.
12. Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
for a drama free Christmas Dinners and safe travels to all my friends and family
I had a lot of fun completing this post, I can’t believe Christmas is tomorrow, where has the year gone? I hope everyone has a safe Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas tomorrow 🎄
– Malcolm’s Mommy