Happy Wednesday Everyone! How was everyone’s New Years? I hope you’re all off to a good start of 2019! I wanted to do a New Years tag post to reflect on 2018 rather than your typical Happy New Years Post and talking about resolutions that lets be real.. I won’t follow through with anyways. I found this version of the New Years Tag from Beauty Break With Betsy, although I took out some questions because I had a boring New Years Eve, I thought I’d join in on the fun!
1. Three Words to describe last year.
Wild, Adventure, Annoying
2. What was the most memorable moment for you of 2018?
Honestly, I’d have to say March 28th 🤱🏼but every milestone that M hit last year was very memorable to me!
3. What was your most played song of 2018?
I’d have to say it would be X by Vybz Kartel LOL
4. Did you take any trips in 2018? Tell us about the most memorable ones and why!
Taking M to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake I would have to say was my favourite trip of 2018.
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Malcolm’s First Birthday Party 🎉
6. What was the hardest thing you went through in 2018?
Acceptance ….. in a lot of different aspects…
7. Who/What are you most thankful for throughout the last year?
Meeting one of my best friends Carley ❤️
8. What was the funniest thing that happened last year?
I’d have to say, the only time I went camping this year, we had a HUGE momma coon hanging around. I’ve NEVER been the one to deal with them so it quite entertaining to watch/listen to someone else deal with these buggers in the middle of the night!
9. What was your favorite series this year?
I’m completely hooked on How To Get Away With Murder. My mom found it on Netflix in 2017 and we patiently waited for fall 2018 for the new season.
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Disappointment … hahaha
11. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
Not necessarily more of but hope to achieve finical freedom!
12. What personal goals did you achieve in 2018?
I set a goal for myself after M was born, to finish off 2018 at 150 pounds, I’m proud to say, I welcomed 2019 at 146 pounds !!
13. What are you/did you do for new years eve?
Relaxed at home with M and my momma 🎉
14. Where is your dream city/place to celebrate new years?
I would love to celebrate New Years in New York City!
15. In 2019, what are your goals?
To be happy & focus on my family and the people who truly matter.
16. Where do you want to travel in 2019?
I’d love to visit the Kingston Penitentiary but not hopeful.
17. What do you think 2019 is the year of?
Happiness, Peace and Freedom.
18. How are you going to motivate yourself to stick to your goals this year?
It’s time for myself to grow a backbone and stop allowing the people cutoff to just walk back into my life…
19. In 2019, What new things do you want to try?
It’s not something I want to try rather then to learn, to drive standard….
20. What are you going to stop doing in 2019?
I plan to cut out all the people who don’t effect me in my daily life and are just there as a shadow looking in, this year is all about PERSONAL HAPPINESS and my FAMILY
21. Three words to describe your upcoming 2019?
Happy, Self-Love, Family
I’d tag everyone to complete this New Years Tag, and have a reflection on 2018. I wish everyone all the best in 2019 and happy blogging! Don’t forget to check me out on social media! Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | & feel free to join my Facebook Group
– Malcolm’s Mommy